Monday, June 28, 2021

I am Journee

The legal documents are done. 

My name was approved in court earlier this month. I finally got my licenses changed over, and waiting for social security to mail my new card. My birth certificate and passport are the last to change before I can adjust all of my other accounts. It’s a process. But one I am grateful to be doing. (Edited to add changing your name thru social security with covid shut downs is a pain in the ass!!! They won’t do in person appointments and the documents I mailed they won’t accept. So now I’m at a standstill with them. Fuck SS!!! Ugh!)


Life is stressful right now for other reasons I can’t share at the moment, and it’s not going to get any easier in the near future. But I am reminded of an awesome song by Nightbirde, it’s ok. 

So many words of that song sting and resonate so true. 

We’re all a little lost and it’s alright. 


- Journee

No comments:

Post a Comment

What the change has done

 So I have been Journee for a few months now. The name change was a process. I still have many accounts under Trisha that need updated. Abou...